Help to resolve problems

All education providers in Western Australia provide support services to international students and have procedures for resolving student complaints.

You should always try to work through your problem with your institution first. If, however, you can't resolve the problem with your institution, assistance is available through the Department of Education Services' International Education Conciliator Service.

International Education Conciliator Service

The International Education Conciliator Service is a free and independent service for international students provided by the Department of Education Services.

If you're having difficulties with your institution, the International Education Conciliator will work with you and your institution to help find an appropriate solution.

You will need to make an appointment with the Conciliator - the contact details are:

International Education Conciliation Service

Telephone: (08) 9441 1900 

Facsimile: (08) 9441 1901 


Last modified: 20/03/2014 12:01 PM